Bring your game face and an empty stomach to Q2 Stadium on matchday.
Austin FC and Levy, the club’s Chicago-based food and beverage partner, has amassed a strong lineup of local food faves, including Valentina’s Tex Mex BBQ, Easy Tiger, and Tamale Addiction.
Back in 2019, we shot for the moon describing in mouth-watering detail what local ATX eats we wanted to see in the stadium. The club delivered on nearly all food fronts — we’ll give them time to add Chi’Lantro’s OG kimchi fries and Amy’s Ice Cream ;).
Our only hesitation is that this kind of delicious enticement will make visiting fans want to move to Austin. We can only blame ATXFC if we see a spike in home-buying after every home match—starting with the inaugural game against San Jose (aka the Californians) on June 19.
Led by executive chef Sam Boisjoly, 512 Food Co. — official hospitality team of Q2 Stadium — brings you the best bites of Austin not typically found together in one spot, outside of say ACL Festival or Austin–Bergstrom (AUS).
Austin FC’s food vendors for 2021
All food vendors are listed along with its location (nearest seat section) in the stadium.
|Austin Table||Section 137||Rotational food|
|Bao’d Up||Section 118||Modern Asian|
|Casa Chapala||Section 121||Mexican|
|DoubleDave’s Pizza||Sections 105/123||Pizza|
|Easy Tiger||Sections 108/127||European Bakery|
|Mmmpanadas||Section 102||Latin American|
|One Taco||Section 107||Mexican|
|Pluckers Wing Bar||Section 135||American|
|Taco Flats||Premium Terrace||Mexican|
|Tamale Addiction||Section 102||Mexican|
|T-Loc’s Sonoran Hot Dogs||Section 119||Mexican|
|Valentina’s Tex Mex BBQ||Section 137||Mexican|
“Austin Table” will rotate the foods it serves by working in partnership with Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts, focused on minority-owned local businesses.
But wait, there’s more dining options
512 Food Co., the moniker for the new Austin FC/Levy collab, will also have its own food concessions that serve up traditional stadium fare with a Texas twist.
- ATX Doghouse – Local twists on traditional hot dogs and sausages (Premium Terrace)
- ATX MRKT and Austin City Goods – Grab & go markets with vegan and vegetarian options, fresh fruit, ice cream, snacks, and Valentina’s BBQ sandwiches (sections 104 and 127)
- Eastside Eats – Traditional game day fare with nachos, chili dogs, warm Bavarian pretzels, and Slovacek sausages (section 128)
- El Mercado – Latin-themed grab & go market with vegan and vegetarian options, snacks, hot Mmmpanadas and Tamale Addiction fresh tamales (section 102)
- Grilllove & Oak Hill Grill – Signature spiced smash burgers, crispy fries and chicken tenders (section 101 and 129)
- Munchies – Fan and family favorites with nachos, chili dogs, warm Bavarian pretzels, and Slovacek sausages (section 103)
- Queso Fountain – A concept dedicated to one of Austin’s most sacred culinary offerings, providing a range of queso options. The first annual Austin FC Queso Cup winner, “The Salsa Verdes Queso” by Laura Morales, will be featured at the Queso Fountain.
How payment works for food at the stadium
Leave your cash at home. Cashless ordering and checkout will be standard operating procedure throughout the stadium and grab & go markets on the concourse. To get you back to the action faster, Verde fans can also order food and bevs on their beloved Austin FC app.